Had my hair done by a Lebanese who doesn't seem to enjoy his job and have little knowledge about ladies cut.
1. He did not explain what he was going to do to my hair and CHOP! I have to live with this ugly, uneven, bitten-by-dog style until a real barber saves it.
2. He treated my hair and scalp like I am his practicing manikin! Other than ugly hair style, I also walked out with painful reddish scalp.
3. The salon keeps selling and persuading me to purchase expensive hair products.
4. Price, is definitely not reasonable with service like that, I ended up paying PHP 1950, and most importantly, walking out with a style I am ashamed of.
5. Hair is even more unruly after the wash.
This got to be the worse hair salon or stylist in metro manila.
Revamping at Emphasis Salon
These days, taking care of oneself is indeed important because it doesn’t only tells about my physical appearance but also shows how I handle things or situations in my life. Among my beloved places in the metro where I love to pamper myself is the Emphasis Salon.
This place has a modern look that I absolutely adore. Plus, the fact that Emphasis Salon has two floors for all my needs is indeed a winner in itself. The first floor is where I am usually at because that’s the area for hair color, hair cut, and nail art as well. The second floor is for other special services that the salon offers. Simply put, Emphasis Salon is a place I love to go to when I want to revamp my self. [more ]
|1. Dusit Thani Manila||1.25 mi|
|2. Hotel Celeste||1.25 mi|
|3. Fraser Place Manila||1.25 mi|
|4. Best Western Astor Hotel||1.25 mi|
|5. Makati Shangri-La||1.25 mi|
|See all Hotels in Makati|
|1. Greenbelt 5||0.00 mi|
|2. The Rub by Urban Ease||0.00 mi|
|3. Galerie Raphael||0.00 mi|
|See all Attractions in Makati|
|1. Nuvo Restaurant and Wine Bar||0.00 mi|
|2. Seafood Club by Red Crab||0.00 mi|
|3. Masas Restaurant||0.00 mi|
|See all Restaurants in Makati|